Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta today?

Handy Andy

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grand Rapids
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Ford Fiesta SE HB
It's when they let you get close-ups likes this...

... You're having way too much fun! [cheerleader] [wrenchin] [cheers] (Coffee Of Course) [raceflag]

LionsTooth

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Northern
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Fiesta SE HB Magnetic
It's when they let you get close-ups likes this...... You're having way too much fun! [cheerleader][wrenchin][cheers] (Coffee Of Course) [raceflag]
I used to be real snob about what I like and didn't like in certain models and brands and restoration styles....now I just see there are so many ways to make four wheels go down the road. I really appreciate all the hours people spend on what they love. There is no return for it other than the joy of it. Wanna zip tie a set of horns to your beast...why the f*ck not?

scotman

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grass Lake
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011 Fiesta SE hbk Blue
In the last five years, i have seen some pretty impressively designed ratrods. I didn't originally have much regard for that genre of hotrod.

scotman

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grass Lake
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011 Fiesta SE hbk Blue
Did the person who owned the horny Dodge charger do any other enhancements of note?

scotman

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grass Lake
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011 Fiesta SE hbk Blue
Anybody run braided brake lines?
I have them on my ST. I know that Stop Tech does offer a set for the basic Fiesta. We can thank the B spec SCCA racers for that upgrade!
I believe that Goodridge also offered them a few years ago.
StopTech part numbers should be
Front pair is #950.61018
Rear set is #950.61512

Last edited:

econoboxrocks

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Elkhart
State
IN
Country
United States
What I Drive
'17 ST
I have them on my ST. I know that Stop Tech does offer a set for the basic Fiesta. We can thank the B spec SCCA racers for that upgrade!
I believe that Goodridge also offered them a few years ago.
StopTech part numbers should be
Front pair is #950.61018
Rear set is #950.61512
They're not fast, but man, they can corner.
The cheapest Fiesta is a good handling car, if you know how to handle front wheel drive.
1629949122781.png

LionsTooth

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Northern
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Fiesta SE HB Magnetic
Back
They're not fast, but man, they can corner.
The cheapest Fiesta is a good handling car, if you know how to handle front wheel drive.
View attachment 5649
In my IMSA days, we called tow hooks...."out of talent tabs." I always laugh when I see one on a street vehicle. It says to me..."I expect one day I will run out of talent and some schmuck will need to pull me out of my embarrassment." Or "It's so cool I needed to spend a 100 bucks on this thing..." I see the point for a track car or race car (rules, and all) but on the street...I just laugh. YMMV!

scotman

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grass Lake
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011 Fiesta SE hbk Blue
Im surprised that the "pins"on the hatch bottom edge never caught on as an appearance item.
By "appearance item" i mean peel and stick like an emblem fakes. Doing real pinned panels is a bit of labor.

Last edited: