City
wilmington
State
NC
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 focus se hatch
Wanting to do some more performance parts and I've heard an EcoBoost mustang throttle body will work in my car . but I cant seem to find a decent site to compare parts.. any idea what throttle bodys I can use?

The RS ans ST TB wont fit and plug in , Ford Throttle Body Part # GB8Z*9E926*A Ford Throttle Body Gasket Part #9L8Z*9E936*A Ford TB Mounting Bolts 4 each Part...
The TB by it self isnt going to do much with out a Tune to open the TB all the way , if you do a Tune and open your stock TB all the way it does the same thing , the larger TB doesent really do anything

I can help with your Custom Tuning with free unlimited lifetime Tune updates

Tom

OP
ig:Focusse_locallyhated
City
wilmington
State
NC
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 focus se hatch
Thread Starter #4
The RS ans ST TB wont fit and plug in , Ford Throttle Body Part # GB8Z*9E926*A Ford Throttle Body Gasket Part #9L8Z*9E936*A Ford TB Mounting Bolts 4 each Part...
The TB by it self isnt going to do much with out a Tune to open the TB all the way , if you do a Tune and open your stock TB all the way it does the same thing , the larger TB doesent really do anything

I can help with your Custom Tuning with free unlimited lifetime Tune updates

Tom
A friend and I are coming to see you soon actually! I'll be coming from wilmington she will be coming from GA! Everyone i talk to says go to you!