Newbie On The Block

CodeGunner

What I Drive
2012 Focus SE Hatchback
Well y'all I am a new Ford Focus owner I am taking delivery of a 2012 Ford Focus SE Hatchback with 5-speed manual in less than 18 hours from me posting this. I have had a couple rental cars in the past that were Ford Focuses(2004 and 2006) but haven't had much more experience with these cars. Well fast-forward about 14 years and my Buick LeSabre that I was using for the daily commute just isn't going to last another school year(I'm a school bus driver) and my company acquired multiple contracts that wouldn't allow me to stay in a mini-bus and be able to take the bus back and forth to my home. So I started looking on Autotrader for a reliable vehicle that would get great gas mileage and had a manual transmission. I thought I had found a 2012 Mazda 2 that would fit the bill, but the dealership that I was dealing with sold it out from under me even though I had put money down on it. Well that was a blessing in disguise because I got back on Autotrader and found this 2012 Focus SE Hatchback with everything I need and want for a great price that a dealership that I used to sale cars for in the past had just listed. I immediately called them and went and test-drove the vehicle that evening without hesitation. I even test-drove it before they could get it through their detail shop to clean it. Well needless to say come tomorrow afternoon about 4PM EST I will be a new Ford Focus owner.

CodeGunner