Eldorado
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
What I Drive
2018 Focus SE
Hello,

I'm new to the forum, primarily because my mother recently purchased a 2018 Ford Focus SE and I have been having some difficulty finding some information online in general.

My mother is not the most tech-savvy person, and I have gone and moved all of her music to a thumb drive, however I don't want to leave it plugged into the front console or centre console ports as I'm worried it'll get regularly hit/bent/broken, so my hope was to stick the drive in the glove box so she can more or less forget about it until I/She wants to add more media to it. Unfortunately, I have discovered the 2018 doesn't seem to have a USB port in the glove compartment, so my mind immediately went to "It shouldn't be hard to add one and run it to the glove box" Unfortunately, I can't seem to put my finger on exactly where the Sync module is in her vehicle, the easiest way to get to it/the USB ports and whether or not I can simply get/make a one-into-two USB 'splitter,' tie into pinouts or simply use a hub in the dash, as I know they at least use(d?) standard USB A/Micro USB B plugs with clips.

Any insight would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.