Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

Fiesta s and se nitrous.

City
Longview
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
2014 Ford Fiesta SE
I’m still researching. I’m running an MSD-6a ignition system right now. It’s been on there a minute, so I’m not sure if it’s compatible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Handy Andy

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grand Rapids
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Ford Fiesta SE HB
Oh for the older days of mechanical Carburetion Fuel Pump and Distributor.

OP
Calebdrums1985
City
Saint peters
State
MO
Country
United States
What I Drive
2014 fiesta s hatchback
Thread Starter #43
Sorry for not posting progress here recently my schedules been kinda messed up. I've buttoned up the wiring and put switches in place. I think I'm gonna go with a press button activation. Dont know if I'll run a wideband until I make hits and read plugs which are coming I have them ordered so I'll keep y'all posted. I may just play it safe and get the wideband before. Cleaned up the engine bay.

Attachments

OP
Calebdrums1985
City
Saint peters
State
MO
Country
United States
What I Drive
2014 fiesta s hatchback
Thread Starter #45
Well got spark plugs put in bottle filled was gonna make hits and read the plugs but I didnt secure the bottle and rolled on me. Needless to say it knocked the lid open and dumped all 10lbs of nitrous out. I had to get out in the middle of the car in the middle of the road....man I feel so stupid. SECURE THE BOTTLE AT ALL TIMES!!!! there goes 85 dollars and another for a refill

City
Rochester
State
NY
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 Ford Fiesta SE
Well got spark plugs put in bottle filled was gonna make hits and read the plugs but I didnt secure the bottle and rolled on me. Needless to say it knocked the lid open and dumped all 10lbs of nitrous out. I had to get out in the middle of the car in the middle of the road....man I feel so stupid. SECURE THE BOTTLE AT ALL TIMES!!!! there goes 85 dollars and another for a refill
Did you ever end up using the kit? I'm curious to nitrous my SE automatic fiesta and was curious what specifically you're running and how it's holding up!