City
Victorville
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2017 Ford focus se
I am trying to "build" my focus. But I wanted it to be unique so I'm doing the SE. I have a few things done such as air intake, exhaust and headers. I have been trying to find a place that will tune my car. No one has the programming for it. Any suggestions on a place to tune my car or even a programmer I can get for myself? I want my A/F ratio checked and evened back out and I want my governor taken off my car along with maybe some gear length changes. Any help is appreciated!

I am trying to "build" my focus. But I wanted it to be unique so I'm doing the SE. I have a few things done such as air intake, exhaust and headers. I have been trying to find a place that will tune my car. No one has the programming for it. Any suggestions on a place to tune my car or even a programmer I can get for myself? I want my A/F ratio checked and evened back out and I want my governor taken off my car along with maybe some gear length changes. Any help is appreciated!
The only person I know that still provides tuning for the regular MK3 Focus is Tom at https://focus-power.com/ @1turbofocus