2012-2015 MK3 Focus Turbo Full Kit

I am looking for a few people interested in buying my Full Turbo Kit for the 2012-2015 Focus MK3

I am offering 10 Turbo kits for $3980.00

This will be the full MK3 kit , SCT XCAL4 Flasher , Full Custom Tune $3980.00 , Nothing else is needed to be up and running making boost

If you already have a SCT XCAL4 deduct $250.00 total of $3730.00

The First MK3 Full kit has been running for a year now no issues and the Second one about 3 Months , both DCT Foci

I am well aware there are no dynos at this time , I am hoping one of the 2 will get me a dyno soon

After these 10 are sold the Full Turbo kit will go up to $4480.00 + shipping and paypal

This kit is built and shipped from Taiwan but is made with quality parts , I wouldnt be selling these through my business if I didnt feel they were good kits and I have built a lot of Turbo kits and tuned a lot and this will make MK3 Owners a great reliable Turbo kit

This MK3 Full Turbo Kit is for the DCT and 5sp

This is + shipping , Shipping is a set 300.00 and if you pay with paypal add 3% so right now its like getting free shipping and no paypal fee

2 Kits are already sold

Please let me know if you have any questions

Tom

Tom

Staff Team
City
Sacramento
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
'05 Saleen Focus, '17 Focus RS
Need more pictures Tom[loveboost]

Tom

Staff Team
City
Sacramento
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
'05 Saleen Focus, '17 Focus RS
Really impressed Tom. Did you end up turbo charging your MK3?

OP
Thread Starter #10
I cant get the guys to go to the dyno that has them running , On guy went before the tune was finished and did 240 which I would be happy with but want dynos of the finished product and dont have any yet

So hoping people here might see it and I am trying ebay to see what happens

Tom

OP
Thread Starter #12
Pictures that I have are all above

I dont have more info on the Full kit , its very hard to get the 3 guys that have them to post much or to dyno

Tom