City
Canton
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
Ranger
New to the forum and wanted to run this buy you seasoned focus veterans. I never owned a focus. My primary car is an '06 Ranger.
Anyways, a friend of my father in law is selling HIS Parents 2007 focus ST (manual) with 11,000 miles on it for $4,000. It's in showroom condition and loaded...
I couldn't believe the mileage but it's true. Only 11,000.
They were in their 90's when they stopped driving it and BARELY drove it obviously. They always changed the oil every year
(have paperwork on that) AND they had the coolant flushed and they replaced the battery last year. Anything I should look for? I know a sitting low mileage car isn't always a good thing. How's the 2.3l engine? Pretty durable? any input would be appreciated

What I Drive
2013 Focus SE and 2015 Focus H/B
Honestly, that sounds like a good deal. Looking at KBB, the fair price is about $4200 in very good condition with about 11k miles. If you can get it under $4k, it would be a better deal. I drove around a 2006a while back, and it was basically a fun car. Not impressed with gas mileage, but it drove well.

2 Fast 4 U

City
Echt / Susteren
State
Non-US
Country
Netherlands
What I Drive
2009 1.8 Focus Station Wagon LE
If you know the history of the car and the people who owned it and if that's ok with you get the car and have fun with it :)
I got my Focus from my father last November it's a 2009 station and only had 44.000 km [27.000 mile] on it and I'm enjoying the car every day