2007 ford focus worth it?

Hello I am new to the focus world. And I have been looking at multiple different focus models as a more or less daily driver. And I have found quite a few nice looking examples. The latest being a 2007 focus se. It seems pretty nice It has 19k miles and they want 5k for it. But I've read up on them and it doesn't seem like they have the greatest reviews. So even with the miles I'm not sure it would be worth it. Is it a good deal or move to another model? Any help is appreciated, thanks

What I Drive
2007 Ford Focus SES
I wouldn't spend 5k on 07 Focus regardless of the low mileage. 5k can get you a camry or corolla.

Head_Unit

What I Drive
2006 Ford Focus
Wow, my dad's 2006 has 33k miles and I thought he hardly drove! I agree that $5k is high, either the owners are dreaming or think you are a sucker or they are high themselves ha ha. kbb.com indicates more like $3k, you can go input yourself to get a better idea.

The Focus is pleasant enough. It's light and a bit tinny, not the strongest in an accident perhaps. Not super slow but definitely no speed demon. You'd have to tell us more about where you live and where/how far you are driving to get better answers if it is good for your situation.